Simply Citrus is a sunny, beautifully photographed book that contains 60 recipes using a variety of fresh citrus fruits, including lemons, limes, oranges, mandarins, grapefruit, pomelos, kumquats, and citrus products such as yuzu juice, orange blossom water, and preserved lemons in a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, main dishes, desserts, and drinks. Chapters are organized by fruit, which means it’s easy to find a delicious recipe to use the citrus fruits you have on hand.
NEW: BUY A SIGNED COPY and get bonus citrus-themed surprises, hand-picked and shipped by the author!
Simply Citrus est aussi disponible en français sous le titre Citrons, oranges et cie. Achetez votre copie!
– Clotilde Dusoulier, Chocolate & Zucchini
• Savory Lemon and Olive Oil Cake
• Caramelized Lemon and Fennel Risotto
• Mile-High Lemon and Mascarpone Crêpe Cake
• Jalapeno Crab Cakes with Corn Salsa
• Seared Beef and Lime-Roasted Vegetable Tacos
• Key Lime, Passion Fruit, and Raspberry Trifle
Orange & Mandarin:
• Orange and Ginger Pork Sliders with Peanut Sauce
• Orange-Sesame Falafel with Spicy Tahini Sauce
• Orange, Date, and Walnut Cake with Orange Butterscotch Sauce
• Protein-Packed Clementine Overnight Oats
Grapefruit & Pomelo:
• Grapefruit, Fennel, and Parmesan Salad
• Pomelo-Maple Panna Cotta with Coconut Crumble
…And Much More!
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY: BUY A SIGNED COPY and get bonus citrus-themed surprises, hand-picked and shipped by the author!
Marie Asselin is an award-winning blogger, recipe developer, translator, and culinary teacher.
Her blog, Food Nouveau, was shortlisted at the 2016 Saveur Awards, then won the 2017 International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) award for Best Recipe-Based Blog as well as the 2018 IACP award for Best Individual Blog.
She is the author of a growing collection of eBooks and of two traditionally published cookbooks, French Appetizers and Simply Citrus. She also creates recipes and writes cookbooks for clients and teaches popular online culinary classes.
Marie lives in Québec City, Canada, with her partner, their son, and a delightfully playful cat named Soya.